Welcome to your new home :)

If you had an account with us previously on vBulletin, please sign in. Otherwise, please sign up using Steam and join us! We'd love to have you!

Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

Yes sad but true if you all only knew.

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by VGOwner, Jan 9, 2019.

1. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

Yes it took time to weed them out. But turns out Staff was up to it and delayed VG from going anywhere on purpose. They saw what i can do and what PERP can do. They wanted that for own. So they ruined any chance VG could have.
    He/ they was waiting for right time. All about money and power. He kept lying to me and everyone who was not part of the clique. But a few did tell me he was up to doing it and sticking me in the back. He outright lied to me and i have witness.
    If you all remember BEEF warned me also.
    Sad but true. Guess he refused to work with anyone but his friends. We all know Jamie is is best they would do anything for each other. Geh..

It's also to bad that people complain to me daily about corruption and bad people. Then I come help you all then you all dump on the servers and VG.
    Remember I had nothing to do with what happen here or what was happening till players and staff started to majorly complain about it all. Nothing was being done about it, So I had no choice step in since nothing was being done. Remember this. Though I did nothing wrong other than talk to people.

Then upper staff bitched to you all banned or said don't come to me. I hear made up lies about me then turn you all against me. For me doing and checking on things here. They think it's ok to ban users for talking to me. Yet they come running to me with problems but don't like solutions. So they cried. LOL they started the problem not me. That is a clear sign of corruption going on. Never mind the missing money going to VG which never made it. Stolen from you all. All I was doing was checking on you all being a good person.
    The staff didn't like me around so they always made fun of me behind my back and lied to get you all afraid or hate on me.. Sad but true. Clearly some bad shit was going on here. So now we sit and wath all the corrupt people sit together elsewhere. You all want that? haha you got it all corrupt together. I know you won't take my word but a few people did witness all this BS and would 100% agree it's not me that was the problem. It was the corrupt people made it look like me.
    Like Dr pepper I never once talked shit or took his power away .
    I said he is a good kid and has potential keep him on. Even backed him when in trouble. LOL look what he did to me now. Sad but true...
    The corrupt people did and said it was me.
    That did happen all the time behind my back and all your backs.
    You want to follow corruption then you got it if you follow them.
    Wish you all best of luck but i am not going anywhere.
    God is my witess and he works in mysterious ways.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. City Stars

City Stars New Member

server was lit not going to lie:)

3. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

Lite it up