Welcome to your new home :)

If you had an account with us previously on vBulletin, please sign in. Otherwise, please sign up using Steam and join us! We'd love to have you!

Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

What's new in Voltage

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Jerta, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Jerta

Jerta Member

Hi everyone,

Over the past few days myself, Maze and Killslick have been in the works for what we're going to be doing moving foward.

Grand Larceny: Online

We're currently looking for new members of staff. If you think you have what it takes, fill out an application.

Some new features will be heading to the server in the next few weeks, which I'm currently in progress of making. If you have any suggestion for new additions or things to be modified please feel free to respond to this post with any you may have.

As Killslick mentioned in another post we are currently working on some new ideas. Stay tuned, as soon as we have the details I'll let the community know.

Community Director
    Jerta

2. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

Yes we have plans but not saying much about it. Yet. You All you think what you want.
    But we always stood strong and beat the odds and beat trolls before.

3. City Stars

City Stars New Member

new or more guns :O

4. Mr. Diddles

Mr. Diddles GTA:O Administrator
    Staff Member GTA:RP Administrator

Guns are being added to my knowledge. A lot has changed about the server, hop on and see for yourself! They put in a lot of hard work.