Welcome to your new home :)

If you had an account with us previously on vBulletin, please sign in. Otherwise, please sign up using Steam and join us! We'd love to have you!

Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

Star Wars RP News and Casting Call!

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Robbeem, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Robbeem

Robbeem Very Important Person
    Very Important Person - Hall of vG

[​IMG]

Hello there! Sorry for lack of updates, but I have some news for all you padawans out there!

First, Sicarius has officially rejoined active management of the SWRP server! Sicarius and myself will be taking the reins to provide a gripping and engrossing storyline to our players. I'd like to personally welcome my brother-in-arms back to the server!

Second, i'll have a full staff roster posted in the coming days. If you like to join the server administration, contact myself or Sicarius for more information.

Third, we will be updating the faction guides on the forums very soon, and we will be adding a few more as well. The plan is to give each faction a forum to talk about faction related topics between themselves. We also plan to have more IC sections with holonet news, public information, galactic bazaar listings, and much more.

And finally, we are looking for some specific roles in our story to be filled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Roles Open for Character Applications:

1-2 Imperial Inquisitors

1 Jedi Knight

Imperial Intelligence Agent

Stormtrooper Commander/Captain

Mos Maleek Militia Commander

Separatist Holdout Characters (See Robbeem and Sicarius directly for more info on these particular characters.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to this specific list, you may request to have a character in any of the official factions when applications are released for them, or you can start your own faction when that application is released as well!

You are also free to strike it out on your own, and take on the galaxy at large by yourself, or with a friend!

That's all for now,

May the force be with you!

Robbeem, Community Director.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016