Welcome to your new home :)

If you had an account with us previously on vBulletin, please sign in. Otherwise, please sign up using Steam and join us! We'd love to have you!

Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

Old Staff and corruption? I have proof

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by VGOwner, Oct 9, 2017.

1. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

They act worse than 10 year olds, they get mad when they cant get what they want...

The fact that they tore people's ass for no reason other than to try to get people banned for no reason.
    A clear sign of corruption.

It was a plan they had which was proven.

They had been too hard on people and had hard on's for people .
    Laugh Out Loud they are gone, thank god!

We all know they made threats to ban anyone who asked for help, or even ignored.

A clear sign of corruption.

I dare you to prove otherwise, you all came to me with real complaints about this.

Also, it was proven they were not as dedicated to VG as they claim. if so they would not have broke rules that they banned users for. Mark etc

They ran many users off the servers and away from VG.

They long ago turned on VG and i looked into it.

When i was told, the old staff banned the users, and updates were broken and needed to be fixed.

Nice people right...

I fixed the issues myself. Ask around you will see!

Again, ask around and you would be banned about letting me know about updates. If someone came to me about it they got banned.

We all had agreements not to record and make soundboards without asking. If you did it you got banned and many were banned by him.

But some asshole thinks he was above everyone else and kept it up,
    This was not done just for me others were getting sick of it.

He told Maze and others as well as myself he was sorry and won't do it again.
    He lied so can you believe anything they have to say?
    He banned many yet kept it up. Think about all these lies and BS they spread.

Clear sign of corrupted staff.

These are Facts. If that is not corrupt I don't know what else to say...

[editline][/editline]

Thanks for the correction I'm tired been up since 4am .

Note: The files taken off server was not written consent by the owner of VoltageGaming therefore the consent was not given to use period.
    Not after the way I found out Mini****s & Hateley were treating VG as well as people in VG and treating me.

When they (VG members and players) nor I did anything wrong. As far as Mark he was corrupt and biased in many ways been told by many.
    I went looking into this and found his profile/steamid up backs the statement.

Hateley had people crying in fear for no reason at all no joke.
    This is the person you want to follow? I call nasty people out so yes they attack me. This ends now.
    No more hate I don't hate you. I may dislike how you treat people. I would rather have no money coming than have corrupt people.
    Just like some were in HZ not all... So a rebuild is due. Ask yourself is this wrong?

2. Wheaty

Wheaty BANNED

Finally glad to see this being dealt with.

3. VGOwner

No i guess not all were gone. But now the true corruption is gone.

4. BOT Tyrone

BOT Tyrone Member

glad too but all my friends were banned from corruption and wont come back rip

5. Mr. Diddles

Mr. Diddles GTA:O Administrator
    Staff Member GTA:RP Administrator

I can guarantee, your friends were not banned by corrupt staff. Your friends were banned by either using hacks, and or breaking the rules so much, that they struck out.

6. BOT Tyrone

BOT Tyrone Member

1 was banned for using hacks, and a lot of them were banned before your presence on the server by Mark, a senior admin that was banned and came back on the server mass rdming and hacking, you really werent there when a lot of it happend.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  7. VGOwner

Banned by who? and come talk in discord or ts.
    Perhaps they did things in rage because of the corruption . which happens a lot in gmod.

8. BOT Tyrone

BOT Tyrone Member

Dont worry, it was mainly mark, drevious, and beef but they never get on anymore but if they want to play again i will come in ts

9. Kuda401

Kuda401 Member

Your friends got banned for mingeing not corruption.

10. CVey

CVey GTA:O Super Administrator
    Staff Member GTA:RP Super Administrator

Mark and Drevious never were corrupt your friends constantly failed in the server and minged all the time thats why they got banned all your friends have been unbanned but the corruption is all gone now and vG will come back

11. Mikhail

Mikhail BANNED
    GOLD VIP

I remember for the short time I was admin on the server for the second time, whether it was because Beef wanted to ruin the community or not...I had full reason to ban all of your friends, and you...for 24 hours to add another Stryke (huehuehue).

This was approved by not only other admins besides those who were corrupt, but server manager and senior admins who weren't corrupt as well. In fact, those who were corrupt...I did not ask them because I did not like them from the beginning and you can now see why I hated them, but that's beside the point.

Your friends' bans were fair and square because they were being ridiculous and ruining the experience for every other player trying to do anything on the server.