Welcome to your new home :)

You can only sign up with Steam. This makes donating etc. easier! We'd love to have you!

1. Guest, take a look at this new GTA:RP all-in-one guide here!

Dismiss Notice
Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

Goodbye Voltage

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by UnitedNations, Jul 27, 2019.

?

Yes?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2019.
  1. Mmhm

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yup

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. UnitedNations

UnitedNations Retired
    Retired

[​IMG]

Hello Voltage-Gaming,

I have decided that after several years of being involved with the PERP gamemode at multiple communities my time has come to an end. Killslick and I agreed at the begining of the rebuilding of vG that I would be here for a short time. During my time at GTAPERP, Hellzoneclan, Pulsar Effect and finally at Voltage-Gaming i've had lots of fun helping in out in anyway I could and have had so much fun interacting with the community.

I also do not want to be sticking around in a position that I will not use to its fullest. Unlike others before who decided to stay in the role for endless amounts of time and doing nothing, I feel that my usefulness has come to an end. I hope that whoever Killslick appoints next to be a Leader or in any way in charge of Voltage-Gaming, uses the role to help vG grow back to its full potential once again.

Thanks for all the fun we've had over the years.

Much love,

Brad
    Voltage-Gaming Community Leader & member of 4+ years

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. LP7K

LP7K Active Member
    GOLD VIP

3. wackyxwarrior

wackyxwarrior Well-Known Member
    GOLD VIP

take care

4. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

As I said in other forums and we talked about it as you said limited time and thanks so much for being straight up good guy unlike so many who are not. I think we were about as honest with everything as possible which turn out great. And you leaving on a good note. This here proves that what i said always is you get treated the way you treat people You always did that right. I think you saw the real lies from so many and BS i had and still go through.

And i don't blame you after the shitty shit shit over everyone. This was not for money this was for people to have fun and hopes to build up again. Some of you people are so toxic today just to bad. You truly need to see what real life is like and see you wont make it...Some of you will turn out a druggy or drunken bitch just like shitty.
    Thanks again Brad you can always come in and out as you please.
    PS: Watch Paypal for a little something from me hope soon...

Not the end just a new start for some people.