Welcome to your new home :)

If you had an account with us previously on vBulletin, please sign in. Otherwise, please sign up using Steam and join us! We'd love to have you!

Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

Corrupt people gone

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by VGOwner, Feb 19, 2018.

1. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

See the problem with VG's past is they attracted corrupt people knowing they could get and do what they wanted as far as push people around. Not allow you to be all you wanted to be.
    They force people to leave. I know a few think it was due to me.
    But we all know I only went in when problem the upper staff created.

The same staff banned many for the exact same reasons they should have been banned.
    That is gone now all corrupt people are gone. So all of you that wanted VG to be right in the first place come on back.
    They are gone. Maze is back and since corrupt people gone he feels less stress to be around..

More staff will be put in place but they will earn the right rather than giving a right .

The same people that failed to do right by servers and the players and worked on docs and building up the power they had was the only goal they planned.
    Big problem today it's all about power today not to make servers better. They wanted Leader and Owner status not make things better for you all.

Kronix admitted he knew the servers would not get shut down the 15th but might at the end of month So my guess they really didn't want to help they did zero as everyone else complained about it .. Other than lie about it. I have two witness to this... It's ok they let you all down and will keep letting people down.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. Mr. Diddles

Mr. Diddles GTA:O Administrator
    Staff Member GTA:RP Administrator

How many times are we going to be going through the same shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. VGOwner

No more since we are doing a clean up and new approach to staff.

4. Mr. Diddles

Mr. Diddles GTA:O Administrator
    Staff Member GTA:RP Administrator

But ya see, the old corrupt staff fired all the old legit staff(Trials and all) If they didn't have a legitimate demote reason why can we not return to our position. Even if it means retraining?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. VGOwner

Yes we know and you all are welcome to play and try again. That was the past. It's over and done with.

6. VGOwner

Can't just move into old placement unless you are active and being part of the VG players and team.