Welcome to your new home :)

If you had an account with us previously on vBulletin, please sign in. Otherwise, please sign up using Steam and join us! We'd love to have you!

Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

Community Meeting tomorrow

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by CVey, Jan 12, 2018.

1. CVey

CVey GTA:O Super Administrator
    Staff Member GTA:RP Super Administrator

Hi guys we're having community meeting tomorrow at 8:30 pm EST so you're all welcomed to join and give your opinion about everything that's been going on and we will be talking about the recent corruption and how we will not stand for it ever again so please voice your opinions and talk about what happend and why you left updates and bug fixes are coming to stay tuned.

2. AvaVance

AvaVance Member

January 13th?

3. RickyBGamez

RickyBGamez BANNED

Today, Jan 13.

4. Kuda401

Kuda401 Member

If i can get teamspeak to work on my phone i will be there. Otherwise if i am not i apologize to everyone who shows up.

5. Mikhail

Mikhail BANNED
    GOLD VIP

I am going to be there, but I have little faith that everyone else will be there.

Community meetings aren't just for staff. There was a time back when they actually meant something to everyone, where everyone had a voice in the community. You could share your opinions, hear news from staff, talk openly about ideas, hear our plans for things...

Now, nobody shows up. The same people who complain about us dying don't even attend the meetings.

I'm hoping this one is different.