Welcome to your new home :)

If you had an account with us previously on vBulletin, please sign in. Otherwise, please sign up using Steam and join us! We'd love to have you!

Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

Ban Requests | Ban Appeals | Abuse Reports - Evidence Update

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by RickyBGamez, Dec 2, 2017.

1. RickyBGamez

RickyBGamez BANNED

As of this moment, I will no longer be accepting edited footage used in Ban Requests, Ban Appeals (If you do provide any footage, if not this can just be ignored), and or Abuse Reports. You will require at least 2 minutes before the incident and 2 minutes after the incident. I'm tired of seeing the edited footage, just showing where one person messes up but doesn't show the full story. Edited footage can make the evidence one-sided and we're aware of this. If you do post edited footage, you will be provided 24 hours to upload the unedited footage or the post will be denied. If you're also caught trying to use edited footage (Attempting to make it look unedited, but in reality, it is edited.) to make a report in your favor, you will receive a ban and the post will be denied.

This takes immediate effect and the reports section will be updated as soon as possible. This is to stop players from making reports one-sided to make it look like they weren't in the wrong and only the other player was in the wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
  2. Mikhail

Mikhail BANNED
    GOLD VIP

What happens if I need to censor some parts of my recordings, for instance when I need to mute or cut out a customer voicemail message?

That's the only edit I've ever done.

3. RickyBGamez

RickyBGamez BANNED

Exceptions can be made, but if you do post an edited version, you must give a valid reason and we do reserve the right to request the unedited so we can review it (If it's just the audio, it's highly unlikely for us to request it if you have a valid reason to cut out the audio. But in the case we do need it only SM+ can request it and review it, and it's not released to the public, it would be sent through PM. Just remember though, the 2 minutes before the event and after are still required, but if necessary you may cut out audio and you must provide the reason for it being cut out).

4. BOT Tyrone

BOT Tyrone Member

ok

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  5. wackyxwarrior

wackyxwarrior Member

yeah you know, people like to scream swears...