Welcome to your new home :)

If you had an account with us previously on vBulletin, please sign in. Otherwise, please sign up using Steam and join us! We'd love to have you!

Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

Public info or personal info

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by VGOwner, Jan 14, 2018.

1. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

As always do not post a users info such as Facebook or Instagram or any others that are not steam or game related.
    Some person posted in meeting and was stopped right away. As you all know very well I said to stop posing the other idiots info.
    Some **** went to the idiots and said i did allow it and did not stop it. False info Or the idiot is clearly lying about it.

If this keeps up you can and will be banned. Users info is not to be shared here or in ts unless they say you can period.
    Beef is crying about it i am being told.
    Though he has no problem posting my info and pictures and my code all over which is more wrong and two-faced. I think this say it all about him.

I mean they trying hard to keep the fake perp up they know very well it is coming down and they are lying to you all. They think you are stupid. Just think about it.
    So all please don't resort to what they do and stoop to such a low level

see here

The Beef - Today at 12:59 AM
    Just spamming me and other bull****
    Valve - Today at 12:59 AM
    proof?
    Caevans - Today at 12:59 AM
    What a bunch of ****s
    The Beef - Today at 12:59 AM
    Just blocked them all so no as it removed them
    Caevans - Today at 12:59 AM
    Was it like FB?
    The Beef - Today at 1:00 AM
    No, I don't have that
    Caevans - Today at 1:00 AM
    Insta, Twitter?
    The Beef - Today at 1:00 AM
    Insta
    Caevans - Today at 1:00 AM
    Daaaamn lul
    The Beef - Today at 1:01 AM
    I'm in a partnership with an MCM so they will help me, I have already talked to them about other things and my legal stance on things
    Caevans - Today at 1:01 AM
    ****ing rekt
    Gl to those assholes
    The Beef - Today at 1:03 AM
    Taking that to a personal level is just wrong, whether killz sent them this or encouraged it is something idk but I do know he is aware of it and not stopping it is wrong and now illegal in some states
    Valve - Today at 1:04 AM
    wat they say
    Caevans - Today at 1:04 AM
    Yeah that’s pretty ****ed...
    Shouldn’t be harassing someone over **** like this.
    Especially if HE is trying to “take legal action” as well, considering that doesn’t help his case at all
    The Beef - Today at 1:07 AM
    Eh honestly it was playground so they can't get banned on Instagram, smart on them but scummy
    I've banned people before in vG for doing this ****
    Cerza - Today at 1:08 AM
    make your ig privatew
    The Beef - Today at 1:11 AM
    I have it set to nothing personal to assist with my portfolio online
    At this time I do really need to keep my online portfolio nice as I'm looking into other things in this position in my life
    -------------------

2. Jamie

Jamie BANNED

Sorry to say but this is BullSh*t...

Yeah, its wrong to post someones private info without their permission....

However, Beef needs to realise, this is the internet... Keep personal info away from the internet... Its like the first thing you are told about how to use your computer.

Also, Jumping to conclusions and blaming someone is being childish, I do not wish to see anyone getting spammed.. It has happend to me before and it was horrible.

"whether killz sent them this or encouraged it is something idk" - You have to be a child to say this, if you don't know don't say.

"other things and my legal stance on things" - He would have no stand with this, He just pointed a finger at someone he has no proof did anything.

I don't believe his Bullsh*t. He is just doing what anybody does if they get fired and banned. Look for someone to blame and take the attention to.

3. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

Point is it's wrong around here to do that and I clearly said stop to all. Just goes to show who is lying also.

And clearly they think you are all clueless about truth.

4. marylandarmy

marylandarmy Member

Well said my friend, well said.