Welcome to your new home :)

If you had an account with us previously on vBulletin, please sign in. Otherwise, please sign up using Steam and join us! We'd love to have you!

Old Forum Member? Log-In Here.

I'm the only one that gets on now....

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by CVey, Feb 27, 2018.

1. CVey

CVey GTA:RP Super Administrator
    GTA:RP Super Administrator

I'm the only one now that gets on the server and is inviting people to join you guys join for about 5 or 10 mins and then everyone just gets off you guys always say oh i want to play on vG again and to be fun but none of you have the dedication that i have to but effort in bringing the server back it's sad what happen to our place called home? you guys need to get on to actually get players for once and stay on and invite people and recruit them legitimately also please we need to work together as a team to bring voltage gaming back i know we can do it we have many times and still can. Also i'm looking for staff not minge bags or trolls please come back to voltage updates are coming around so stay tuned.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mr. Diddles

Mr. Diddles Member

I've been getting on for the past week, but this week lacrosse was starting up, so I have to register, practice, and help assist new players. This week is very hectic, and will most likely be the only time I can't really be online.

3. Maze

Maze Leader
    Leader

Update coming soon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Flash

Flash Mixtape Minge

I also want to help out with anything I can help with. I also won't be on much this week and possibly next week because of track. I'm here to help.

5. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

No the game is fine other than broken things and minor fixes due to bad coders.
    Some talk mighty shit. and you didn't want to teach or help people .
    It's a fact you update to keep up with other shit servers you ruin the game.
    The people was the problem they were corrupt. Proven today that alone kills peoples trust.
    Some of you only thought about yourself not about others or the servers / community.
    You turned your back on what was right for bs and meme joke shit which was major strain of a community.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  6. Kuda401

Kuda401 BANNED

As you all know or don't know i have been going through some tough shit these past few weeks and im starting to fix everything in my life so i can be active at my computer again for long periods of time, between working, family shit, school and now worrying about fixing my car because i got into a car accident today. I am fine for those wondering however i will be getting my shit together quickly within the next few days maybe week and will be able to assist Cvey in the Senior Manager role. I apologize to those who think im ditching the community but that is not the reason.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. City Stars

City Stars GOLD VIP

when is soon?

8. Mr. Diddles

Mr. Diddles Member

Micro updates have already been added. Hop on the server and you'll see :/

9. Johnny Brooks

Johnny Brooks Member

I am going to be on a lot over the weekends. I agree I want to make -vG- Fun again. #makevoltagegreatagain

10. AvaVance

AvaVance Member

I love vG and it is home for me, just I have been grounded, and then things started breaking with my computer, and haven't been able to get on, now that i'm back, i'll be trying!!!

11. CVey

CVey GTA:RP Super Administrator
    GTA:RP Super Administrator

If we all get on we'll build a strong community and prevent the bullshit that's been happening to vG i love it and want it to succeed again please join me to help make it great again lets all join the server

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. VGOwner

VGOwner Owner of Voltage-Gaming
    Staff Member Owner of Voltage-Gaming

I see how all the corrupt people left . And why i had to step in seeing how corrupt they are and were .
    Now you all see how corrupt they still are.

• Friendly Friendly x 1